Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- It’s of Chicken mixture.
- You need 4 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (use more if needed to cover chicken).
- You need 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chilies (4 ounce).
- You need 1 can of back beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of hot red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s of Optional toppings.
- It’s 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro, tomato, avacado, shredded cheese.
Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken step by step
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and rub into meat..
- Place chicken in crockpot and add the rest of ingredients (except for topping ingredients) Also, if you do not like spicy food you can leave out the jalapeño pepper and use 2 cans of mild enchilada sauces instead..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs. Shred chicken with two forks while still in pot. Mix all together..
- Serve over rice or put in warm flour tortillas. You can also use as a dip with chips..
- Top with your favorite toppings..
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, make laugh contact us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later.