Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker.
Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker
- Prepare 2 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce (reduced sodium recommended).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar (apple cider vinegar works also).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- You need of Optional Garnishes :.
- You need of ·Sesame Seeds.
- It’s of ·Scallions.
Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker step by step
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Trim the fat off the chicken breasts and place in the slow cooker..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and pepper..
- Pour sauce over the chicken and place the lid on. Cook on low for 6-8 hours OR on high for 3-4 hours (times may vary depending on how hot your slow cooker gets)..
- Once chicken is tender and falling apart, take it out of the slow cooker and shred it with two forks. Set aside. This is also a good time to cook rice or veggies (whatever you'd like to serve on the side.).
- Move the sauce carefully from the slow cooker into a medium saucepan. In a small bowl or in the measuring cup, whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Then whisk that slurry into the sauce. Bring to a boil over med-high heat and simmer until thickened (should be a syrupy consistency). This will only take a few minutes..
- Pour sauce over the shredded chicken and toss to combine. Top individual servings with green onions and sesame seeds, if you'd like..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Shredded Chicken Teriyaki – Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make smile read us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later.