Slow cooker chicken tacos. These Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are always a good idea. Serve in a lettuce wrap, gluten-free tortilla or on a bed of greens and top with a multitude of toppings for a weeknight meal win every time. Instructions for both Slow Cooker and Instant Pot.
Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house!
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Slow cooker chicken tacos for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Slow cooker chicken tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker chicken tacos
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless (cut in half).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (with juice).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh, chopped Cilantro (coriander).
- Prepare 2 medium of limes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn (drained).
- You need 1 of Chicken bullion cube.
- It’s 1 of Corn our flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese (your choice).
Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable. You can switch up the meat, toppings, and tortillas, so you may. CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal!
Slow cooker chicken tacos instructions
- Add diced tomatoes, juice from limes, cilantro, hot sauce, onion, taco seasoning, and corn to slow cooker. Mix well..
- Dissolve bullion cube in water, then stir into slow cooker..
- Add the chicken to slow cooker. Ensure the chicken is coated well with the mix already in the cooker..
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Scoop onto corn or flour tortilla, add cheese, and enjoy….
A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)! Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos are such an easy meal, either on a busy weeknight or for a party. Just throw chicken, spices, and pineapple juice (the secret ingredient!) in the slow cooker, and let it cook for hours. This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. You can also make this recipe in the Instant Pot!
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Slow cooker chicken tacos. If you have questions or requests vis–vis this article, absorb admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later.