Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- You need 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken instructions
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. If you have questions or requests just about this article, divert right to use us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it anew later.