Chicken Taco Soup.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Chicken Taco Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Chicken Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts (thin).
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato soup (don't add water).
- Prepare 2 can of Corn (I use fire roasted).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel (any kind).
- You need 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch mix.
- You need 24 oz of Can of black beans (drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s of Jalapenos, cheese, sour cream.
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Add canned corn (keep fluid) to crockpot.
- Add everything else into crockpot except jalapenos, cheese, and sour cream. Drain black beans. Stir.
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked shred chicken (I use a fork) then stir..
- Serve with jalapenos, cheese, and sour cream on top to your taste.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Chicken Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once again later.