Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 6 of pork chops, 1/2 inch thick.
- It’s 1 packages of dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning.
- Prepare 10 1/2 oz of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 4 lb of peeled, cubed potatoes.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a medium sized crock pot over high heat for 4 hours or low heat for 6 hours..
- Place potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Place onto stovetop over high heat and bring to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and transfer to the work bowl of a stand or electric mixer. Mix on low until potatoes are mashed then add butter, parmesan, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed. For thinner mashed potatoes add more milk, slowly until your desired consitency..
- Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates and top with pork chops and soup gravy from crock pot. Enjoy!.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later.