Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- It’s 6 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of clove garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of taco season packet, or home made taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of jar salsa, (mild, med., hot, your choice) you won't need all of it.
- Prepare 1 of cheese, sour cream, any taco topping you want.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos step by step
- Chop onion and garlic. Put in bottom of crock pot. Put a thin layer of salsa on bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the seasoning. Rub/pat the seasoning into the chicken breasts. You don't have to use the whole packet right now..
- Put chicken in crock pot. Any taco seasoning left in the packet just sprinkle over the chicken in the crock pot. Pour a thin layer of salsa over chicken. Cook on high for 6 hours..
- 45 min. Before it is done, take chicken out and shred it with 2 forks. Put chicken back in crock pot and stir. Finish cooking..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos. If you have questions or requests vis–vis this article, absorb edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once more later.