Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Actually this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 1 pound of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of hot sauce – my favorite is Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Bring a pot of water to boil and boil the chicken breasts until cooked through..
- Turn your crock pot on high and begin melting the cream cheese. It's faster if you cut the cheese up first. I forgot lol.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, shred it. For bigger chunks like in the photo, hand pull the chicken. For fine shreds, use two forks..
- Add the ranch, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese to the crock pot and stir until combined. Then add the shredded chicken and water. For thicker dip, skip the water..
- Cook on high for 2 hours, and give it a good stir at the end. Enjoy!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep busy entrance us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it anew later.