Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion large diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsps of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 can of tomato of puree.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsps of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 2 tsps of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of yogurt plain.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- Put all the ingredients in the slow cooker minus the chicken and the yogurt and cook on low..
- This will create our curry base for the chicken to finish cooking in. As you get closer to the 2.5hr mark, you will see the curry getting all bubbly and will look pretty well cooked..
- At this stage either use a hand blitzer or transfer the contents to a food processor and puree till its a smooth curry base..
- Return the curry to the pot and add the chicken pieces and continue to cook on low for a couple of hours..
- Couple of hours later, you should have a delicious curry ready to be served. For the finishing touch add the cream..
- Serve hot with some rice..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala. If you have questions or requests re this article, charm admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later.