Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken.
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- You need 4 cup of vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil.
Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and thai green curry paste..
- Add the mixture to the slow cooker and set the slow cooker to low for 3.5 hours..
- After 3.5 hours, cut up vegetables (onions, mushrooms, and carrots are good) or use a bag of defrosted frozen vegetables and add them to the slow cooker. Set the slow cooker to high for another half hour..
- Add fish sauce and basil at the end and serve with rice or noodles..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken. If you have questions or requests almost this article, please approach us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later.