Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken
- It’s 2 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sweet salsa/other salsa.
- It’s 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken instructions
- Combine all but the chicken a the blender and blend till desired consistency..
- Pour ingredients over chicken breasts in crocpot and cook on high for about 6 hours..
- Cut up chicken and serve all over rice. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it another time later.