Cream Cheese Chicken.
Actually this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cream Cheese Chicken for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Cream Cheese Chicken using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 can of Whole kernel sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 3 envelope of Boil in a Bag Rice.
Cream Cheese Chicken instructions
- Place the chicken in the crockpot (we used frozen). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spoon the can of cream of chicken soup over seasoned chicken. Drain 1 can of corn and add to the crockpot then cook for 6 hours on low. Next, add an 8 ounce block of cream cheese and a second can of corn drained (Add more seasonings when adding the cream cheese and second can of corn). Cook for an additional 30 minutes then stir. The chicken will be so tender it will fall apart easily as you stir. I served it on a bed of rice with broccoli on the side. Easy for busy nights. Enjoy!.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Cream Cheese Chicken. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once again later.