Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup
- You need of brown rice.
- It’s of green vegetables chopped (green beans, carrot,simla mirch).
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of tomato finally chopped.
- It’s of diced onion.
- You need of large garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of red beans soaked overnight then boiled.
- It’s of Some cilantro leaves chopped.
- It’s of olive oil.
Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup instructions
- Soak the red kidney beans overnight and cook them before preparing the dish in a pressure cooker..
- Take a pan and heat the oil, add in garlic. Saute this for a few seconds..
- Next put in all the vegetables, chopped tomato, onion, Italian seasoning and cook, when they are cooked add in all the beans, Keep 2 tbsp beans and mash them. Keep beans aside..
- Add in 4 and 1/2 cup of water and the other ingredients, bring to a boil. Once it is boiled, coarsely mash this mixture with the help of a ladle.Next add the mashed beans..
- Let this simmer for 15 mins or so then turn off the heat.
- Serve this dish hot with a garnish of cilantro.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Vegan Italian Red Bean Soup. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, divert right to use us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com