Pollo a La Naranja.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Pollo a La Naranja for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Pollo a La Naranja using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pollo a La Naranja
- Prepare 12 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 10 of chicken boneless thighs.
- You need of Chicken Seasoning or All Purpose Seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- Prepare 6 of Carrots.
- You need 4 of Jalapeños.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- You need 5 of oranges.
Pollo a La Naranja instructions
- Rinse & drain your chicken pieces.
- Add chicken seasoning (Chef Merito is my Fav!) to each piece of chicken, be generous and place in crockpot or deep pan.
- Slice the potatoes with the skin on it, peel and slice the carrots, slice the jalapeños (1 if you don't like spicy foods & 6 for really spicy chicken😜) drain the cans of veggies and add everything on top of the seasoned chicken.
- Slice all 5 oranges and squeeze juice on top of chicken & veggies. Cover your food and set at Medium High for 30 mins and reduce to simmer for about another 30 mins. Your chicken will release natural juices and will throughly cook with it. (Trust the process).
- Wahhla enjoy on its own or with white rice on the side.😜 Review if you try it..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Pollo a La Naranja. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, occupy log on us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later.