Hawaiian DF SF Crock-Pot Chicken.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Hawaiian DF SF Crock-Pot Chicken for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Hawaiian DF SF Crock-Pot Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian DF SF Crock-Pot Chicken
- Prepare 1/3 c of Coconut Secret Organic Aminos Soy Free Seasoning Sauce.
- You need 1/2 c of brown sugar.
- You need 12 oz of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 of pineapple, peeled and diced.
- It’s 2 lb of chicken.
Hawaiian DF SF Crock-Pot Chicken step by step
- Add first 3 ingredients and stir.
- Add rest.
- Baste chicken.
- Cook low 4-5 hours til done.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Hawaiian DF SF Crock-Pot Chicken. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it another time later.