Quick Vegan Taro Soup.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Quick Vegan Taro Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Quick Vegan Taro Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Vegan Taro Soup
- You need of diced taro.
- Prepare of diced korean slimy yam.
- Prepare of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of vegetarian soup powder or 1 veggy soup bullion.
- You need of ground pepper.
Quick Vegan Taro Soup step by step
- Peel and diced taro and korean slimy yam.
- In medium pot, boil water and veggy soup powder..
- Add diced potatoes, cook for 7 min. Add cilantro and pepper. Done..
- Optional: Add fried tofu, diced veggy meat.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Quick Vegan Taro Soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, keep amused log on us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com