Red lentil soup – vegan. It's full of flavor from ginger, garlic, and spices, with a luxuriously rich texture. It's perfect with a squeeze of lemon to brighten things up! All Reviews for Vegan Red Lentil Soup.
This is the perfect Vegan Red Lentil Spinach Soup for when you are feeling lazy or pressed for time, but still want something healthy, hearty and filling! This soup is SO easy and fast to make and very delicious, using plant-based ingredients. It is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, dairy-free and high in protein!
Literally this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Red lentil soup – vegan for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Red lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red lentil soup – vegan
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of ground turmeric.
- Prepare of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- You need of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- Prepare of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Prepare of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- You need of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- It’s of red lentils.
- You need of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
This everyday vegan lentil soup is anything but bland. It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. Red lentils are wonderful in many dishes, but not this soup. They are very soft and mushy once cooked.
Red lentil soup – vegan instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
I love using red lentils in marinara. This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup! How To Make Vegan Lentil Soup. Full measurements and instructions can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This red lentil soup recipe is both vegan and gluten-free!
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Red lentil soup – vegan. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, entertain open us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com