Crockpot Mexican Chicken Chili.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Mexican Chicken Chili for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Crockpot Mexican Chicken Chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Chicken Chili
- Prepare 2 can of MILD Rotel.
- You need 2 can of Mexican corn only-it has great flavor with bell pepper in it.
- Prepare 1 box of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 of Shredded chicken or rotisserie chicken with skin removed and shredded.
- You need 2 can of Black beans-drained and washed.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco Bell taco seasoning- use this kind it has better flavor than El Paso.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of Several Green onions finely diced.
- You need 1 of Fresh diced cilantro.
- You need 1 of Garlic-powder or minced.
- It’s 1 of Salt and cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Queso dip-optional.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Mexican blend cheese-optional.
Crockpot Mexican Chicken Chili instructions
- I layered mine in crockpot, starting with Rotel, then 1 can of each, as well as half of the veggies, and half taco seasoning, then repeated with the rest..
- Continue to layer it with 1 can of each and rest of taco seasoning and diced veg/herbs. Then add the shredded chicken on top, since it's already cooked. Set to high..
- Top with cream cheese. Make sure to cut into pieces and put them evenly throughout on top all around. Once it starts melting, give it all-A GOOD STIR. Then add the garlic powder, salt and cracked pepper. Stir again. And continue to check on it from time to time and stir, making sure the cream cheese has no lumps:).
- Once all the cream cheese has completely melted and no lumps…change setting to low and let simmer for an hour or 2.
- Once done, give it a good stir again. And it should look like this:) also…see my next direction for tips, etc about the queso and shredded cheese..
- Tips: Tip 1:If you can't find the Mexican corn, you can get 2 cans of the whole kernel corn and add a jar of chunky salsa but really try to find the can Mexicorn (it has awesome flavor) Del Monte and green giant brands have it. Tip 2:I made steamed rice, and added taco seasoning to the water and stir it before I put in my rice cooker. Tip 3: once rice is done, add your rice to your plate, top with the crockpot mixture, and you can top it with queso dip, shredded Mexican blend cheese, some of the green onions, and a lil fresh cilantro if you had any of the green onions and cilantro left. You can also just do this instead of adding the queso and shredded cheese to crockpot..
- Also, you can serve with rice as I listed above, tostitos, or cut some tortilla bread in triangles, or make a taco or quesadilla out of it..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crockpot Mexican Chicken Chili. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it another time later.