Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
Literally this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of white onion, chopped.
- It’s of carrots, sliced.
- You need of leek, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of dried thyme.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of chicken stock (8 cups).
- It’s of large skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of gluten-free Gnocchi, see my free-from recipe.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and leek. Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook a further minute.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves. Bring to the boil then let simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Add the gnocchi and shredded chicken back to the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the Gnocchi floats.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste and serve immediately.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. If you have questions or requests around this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com