Crock Pot Chicken & Rice.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Crock Pot Chicken & Rice for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Crock Pot Chicken & Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken & Rice
- You need 3 can of 10.75oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (I make my own though) *Undiluted*.
- Prepare 2 cup of Uncooked Instant Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 lb of Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenders.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced Celery (optional; I didn't add it).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic (granulated).
Crock Pot Chicken & Rice instructions
- Spray inside your crock pot with no stick cooking spray!!.
- Combine soup, rice and water into the crock pot..
- Season your chicken and add to pot; cover with celery if you're using it..
- Put lid on; cook for 6 to 8 hours on LOW or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH..
- (I recommend stirring occasionally but not necessary).
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Crock Pot Chicken & Rice. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, entertain admittance us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later.