Crockpot BBQ Chicken. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Doesn't get much easier than this.
Actually this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Crockpot BBQ Chicken for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- It’s of whole chicken.
- You need of bbq sauce.
- You need of Italian dressing.
- It’s of heaping tablespoons brown sugar.
- You need of capfuls mesquite liquid smoke.
- Prepare of capful hickory liquid smoke.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of mrs dash seasoning.
- You need of ground pepper.
- You need of stirfry sauce.
All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken instructions
- Turn crockpot on low.
- Place chicken in, upside down.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste sauce, adjust if needed to your taste.
- Pour half on chicken and spread on top.
- Turn chicken right side up.
- Pour rest of bbq sauce on chicken.
- Spread all over chicken.
- Put lid on and cook 3 to 4 hours on higj or 4 to 6 hours on low (until down).
- Baste with sauce on bottom whenever you remember (I basted 3 times and cooked on low).
A rich, deeply flavored, sweet, Crockpot BBQ chicken dinner – that you fix, and forget! Make ahead and come home to a fabulous dinner to share with the family. Tender, flavorful and juicy shredded BBQ chicken that's perfect for sandwiches, salads, tacos, pizza and more. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Crockpot BBQ Chicken. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, entertain gate us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later.