Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken
- It’s 8 of bacon slices.
- Prepare 8 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of (10 oz.) roasted garlic cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream, I always use a little more than that.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour (all purpose or gluten free blend).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste. I also use garlic powder.
Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken step by step
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder ( if you choose so). Wrap one slice of bacon around each chicken breast, if you want to use more bacon you can. Then place in crock pot.
- In medium bowl, combine, soups, sour cream, and flour and mix with whisk or fork. Pour over chicken..
- Cover crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Or until chicken bacon are thoroughly cooked. You may want to remove chicken and stir the sauce so it is well blended. Then add the chicken back into the crock pot or pour sauce over the chicken..
- You can serve this over rice, pasta or mashed potates.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later.