Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup. This easy cabbage soup recipes takes just minutes to put together and then lets your crock pot do all of the work! Our family loves Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe and it has everything you need for a great meal. You will love this one pot meal that is so easy to If you love to make cabbage rolls, try this really easy unstuffed cabbage soup.
The soup is loaded with vegetables, including cabbage, zucchini, carrots, and spinach. You can make many variations on this soup. It's a great way to use up "aspirational vegetables" that you bought at the farmers market but are nearing the end.
Actually this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup
- You need 1/2 head of Small to medium chopped green cabbage..
- Prepare 1 can of Low sodium diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of Tomato paste 6 oz. can.
- You need 1 quart of Water, more or less depending upon you taste and preferred consistency..
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Lemon juice.
This crockpot cabbage soup is packed with beef, cabbage, celery, onion, and I even threw in a carrot! Yes – a carrot, on a low carb diet. Don't freak out about the single carrot in this giant pot of soup – it adds a little pop of color and flavor and I literally just used one carrot throughout the whole pot of soup. Very easy Chicken Noodle soup recipe.
Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup instructions
- Place chopped cabbage in crock pot and start on high for an hour. Switch to low and cook cabbage until it shrinks down and wilts. Some water will accumulate on the bottom. Cabbage is voluminous so don't be afraid to pack it in to the top. Should take about 3 hours..
- After cabbage is sufficiently cooked down, add diced tomatoes, tomato paste and water..
- After cooking for at least an hour, add brown sugar and lemon juice..
- Let cook for at least 4 hours. Every so often, taste broth and add more brown sugar, lemon juice or water to adjust consistency and sweet and sour taste to your liking. Also cook long enough so cabbage is soft..
The Skinny on Crock Pot Sweet & Sour Cabbage Soup. I automatically associated "cabbage soup" with the boring bland Cabbage Soup Diet recipe. How Many Calories and WW Points in this Sweet & Sour Soup for the Crock Pot? Let the slow cooker do the work and in a few hours, you'll have a hearty, cozy soup. Like many Crock-Pot recipes, this cabbage soup lets you throw all of the ingredients in while you run errands, watch a movie, etc. while.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Low Sodium Crock Pot Cabbage Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com