(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker Trust me, this potato soup is both easy and delicious. If you love potatoes and cheese, it's really a no-brainer. Oh, and SO MANY of you have.
I know my husband dreams My only question is this: when I added the cream cheese, either my soup was maybe too hot (my crock pots all seem to. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Crock-Pot Potato Soup will warm you through the winter months.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of stock chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 bunch of red potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
We love using Yukon gold potatoes for potato soup as they are creamy and make for the best texture in the soup. Russets are also great because they mash well and their starch will help further thicken the soup! This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having Many of you have already discovered my classic Potato Soup recipe on the blog, which will forever and always be my favorite. But nearly every other comment we.
(Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup instructions
- Cut enough red potatoes to fill your crockpot 3/4 of the way, cut potatoes into quarters then cut those quaters into halfs. You want mouth friendly even pieces..
- Cut that onion up, however you like you're eating it..
- Peel, smash, and mince your garlic cloves. Yummmy !.
- Place everything above ^^^ directly into the crockpot as your cutting..
- Add all the spices to crockpot; black pepper, celery seed, thyme..
- Add your chicken broth (low sodium 32 oz.) to crockpot..
- Add your small can of cream of whatever soup; I used cream of celery, to the CROCKPOT!!! Yay!.
- Turn the crockpot on to HIGH for 5-6 hours. Get you hair did, take a shower, clean whatever just let it cook and all those flavors blend!.
- 5-6 hours later… taste your hard work pretty damn delicious already!! Now slowly add the flour; stirring it into your soup..
- Then add the CHEESE but slowly let it melt stir in more etc, use more if ya want!!.
- Turn your crockpot to low and let this simmer/set up for 1-2 hours..
Crock-Pot Potato-Cheese Soup recipe: Try this Crock-Pot Potato-Cheese Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Combine milk and flour in a tightly covered jar and shake to blend evenly. This crock pot ham and potato casserole is easy to assemble with layers of sliced potatoes, ham Just slice the potatoes and onions and layer everything in the slow cooker. Mix the soups and You can make the casserole with sharp cheddar, but mild cheddar or cheddar jack cheese will work as well. Creamy & tasty, this recipe for Crock-Pot Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup is a great dinner and full of Italian flavors with cheesy tortellini & sausage!
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory (Crock Pot) Cheese Potato Soup. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep amused gate us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com