Crock Pot White Chicken Chili.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Crock Pot White Chicken Chili for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Crock Pot White Chicken Chili using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- It’s 4 can of S&W White Beans.
- You need 1 can of (15 oz.) Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz.) Ortega Fire Roasted Green Chiles, Diced.
- You need 2 packages of McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken Breasts, Boneless/Skinless (8 oz. ea.).
Crock Pot White Chicken Chili step by step
- Drain and rinse beans. Add beans, tomatoes, chiles, both packages of seasoning mix and 3 cups water to crock pot. Stir ingredients to mix well..
- Lay both chicken breasts on top of bean and seasoning mixture. Put lid on crock pot..
- Turn on to high setting. Cook 3-4 hours, or 6-8 hours on low setting..
- Before serving, remove chicken breasts from crock pot, and shred the meat. Add the chicken back in the crock pot, stir and serve..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Crock Pot White Chicken Chili. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later.