Pinneapple chicken crockpot.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Pinneapple chicken crockpot for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Pinneapple chicken crockpot using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinneapple chicken crockpot
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 can of pinneapple chucks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of ginger (optional).
- You need 3 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn starch.
Pinneapple chicken crockpot step by step
- place raw chicken breasts on the bottom of crockpot. no need to season with salt, soy sauce takes care of that..
- mix pinneapples and juice from can, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and corn starch and pour over chicken..
- cook on low setting for 5 hours. I served with brown rice and sauteed zucchini (yellow and green).
- slice onion and red pepper and put into crockpot after 3 hours. putting in crockpot later prevents the veggies turning to mush.
- if you want thicker sauce, combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of water, mix, then add to sauce and allow it to thicken..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Pinneapple chicken crockpot. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, engross admittance us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it anew later.