Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. It's the kind of meal that our mom would throw together in the morning on busy days in the slow cooker and let simmer all day. This crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy soup recipe — loaded with chunks of tender beef and lots of veggies!
Soup Recipe Made with Beef Stew Meat. Packed full of goodness with beans, beef stew meat and. This easy vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Crock pot beef vegetable soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- It’s 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- You need pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
Add beef and veggies to large crock pot. Ground beef is cooked and crumbled first in a skillet on the stove-top and then added to the slow cooker with a frozen mixed vegetables, corn, tomato juice and diced potatoes and cooked until everything is cooked. The best vegetable beef soup I have ever had. It is very hearty and filling, but very low in fat and good for you.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup instructions
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
It cooks all day in the crockpot, so you have very little work to do. Enjoy it as much as I do! This slow cooker vegetable beef soup is easy. Try some crock pot vegetable beef soup today! Today we have a fun and easy Crock pot vegetable Soup recipe to share.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Crock pot beef vegetable soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, occupy entry us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com