CrockPot BBQ Chicken. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but.
Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Doesn't get much easier than this.
Literally this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable CrockPot BBQ Chicken for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have CrockPot BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CrockPot BBQ Chicken
- You need 2 each of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sea salt.
All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen.
CrockPot BBQ Chicken step by step
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot..
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor..
A rich, deeply flavored, sweet, Crockpot BBQ chicken dinner – that you fix, and forget! Make ahead and come home to a fabulous dinner to share with the family. Tender, flavorful and juicy shredded BBQ chicken that's perfect for sandwiches, salads, tacos, pizza and more. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing CrockPot BBQ Chicken. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later.