Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta”. How to Make Potato, Leek and Feta Soup. Heat olive oil and butter in a large stockpot on medium heat. To Serve: Ladle the soup into individual bowls and garnish each bowl with the shallots and crumbled feta cheese.
Sprinkle some crumbled feta or goat cheese on top of your soup if you're not a fan of cheddar. Just made this soup with potato's and leeks from the garden. So glad to find this recipe without.
Literally this is a simple recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta” for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta” using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta”
- You need of medium potatoes.
- It’s of medium leek.
- You need of coconut milk.
- It’s of margarine.
- It’s of stock cube.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Prepare of Vegan feta to garnish (optional).
- Prepare of garlic.
Cream of Carrot and Pumpkin Soup with CroutonsHoje para Jantar. If you like this recipe, you may also like these amazing soups recipes Cauliflower Potato Leek Soup. Potato and Green Bean Salad with Dill Ranch Dressing. Greek Potato Salad with Tofu Feta.
Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta” instructions
- Melt the margarine and add the sliced leek and garlic. Cook until soft. Add the potato and the stock cube. Pour enough water to cover the potatoes..
- Cook it on a medium heat until the potato is soft enough to fall apart easily..
- Using a hand blender or blender to blend the potato and leek to a smooth cream. Add some pepper and nutmeg. Turn the heat up a little add the coconut milk, stir it in and boil it for a minute. Serve it with crumbled feta..
Soft potatoes are baked to a crisp in batter, then topped with a delicious bean whip made from white beans, tahini, lemon juice, and. This easy Spinach, Feta, and Potato Au Gratin recipe is my comfort food. That's just not fair… I chose to share this Spinach, Feta and Potato Gratin with you because when things don't feel right, I make something that I know will bring the Slow Cooker Vichyssoise Soup (Leek and Potato Soup). Sprinkle with feta, green onions, mint, and parsley just before serving. This light soup is full of sunny flavors like lemon, zucchini, and mint.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Vegan potato and leek soup with crumbled “feta”. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, interest admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com