Fennel and lentil soup – vegan. Get thousands of vegan, allergy-friendly recipes in the palm of your hands today! Get your favorite articles delivered right to your inbox! This is a twist on the classic French onion soup with the addition of French green lentils and crunchy fennel fronds.
It's FULL of flavor between the spices, fresh vegetables and even a squeeze of lemon juice at the end. The best vegan fennel potato soup recipe! I have made this vegan roasted fennel & potato soup a couple of times now.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Fennel and lentil soup – vegan for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Fennel and lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fennel and lentil soup – vegan
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of fennel bulb, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of puy lentils.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of kale- optional.
- Prepare of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need of seasoning.
- You need 100 g of cooked grain eg freekeh, maftoul, giant couscous – optional.
It's a wonderfully simple and flavorful soup! This vegan lentil soup is a blended Middle Eastern style lentil soup, made with red lentils and blended for a super creamy and delicious soup! This vegan lentil soup is simply amazing! It has a wonderfully rich flavor and is so creamy you'll swear it must actually have cream in it, but nope.
Fennel and lentil soup – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan (that has a lid for later) on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 10mins until softened..
- Add the carrot, celery, fennel, fennel seeds and cumin seeds. Turn the heat down to low- medium, cover and sauté for another 10-15 mins. Give them a stir now and then..
- Add the lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins..
- Add the kale. Cover and cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in the lemon juice and the grains if using. Season to taste..
- Enjoy 😋.
Add lentils to pan with onions and fennel and simmer on low flame until all liquid is absorbed. Start your New Year with a healthy, hearty and delicious vegan soup recipe: Potato soup with roasted fennel, ginger, and garlic. Ccreamy vegan roasted cauliflower soup recipe creates a healthy comfort food. Creamy roasted cauliflower soup is a healthy comfort food that will warm you up on a chilly day! Made with a hefty dose of fennel for bone density, anti-inflammatory properties, and gut health, this vegan cauliflower soup is.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Fennel and lentil soup – vegan. If you have questions or requests something like this article, absorb door us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com