Fruity Crockpot chicken.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Fruity Crockpot chicken for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Fruity Crockpot chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruity Crockpot chicken
- It’s 10 of frozen pre cooked grilled chicken tenders.
- Prepare 12 oz of mango peach salsa (small jar).
- Prepare 8 oz of crushed pineapple drained.
- Prepare 16 oz of tri bean blend, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 cup of frozen onions and peppers.
- Prepare 1 envelope of 90 second brown rice.
Fruity Crockpot chicken step by step
- Add all ingreduents to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over brown rice.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Fruity Crockpot chicken. If you have questions or requests almost this article, engross get into us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later.