Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of large carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1 of large white potato, diced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of apple, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder, strength to your taste.
- You need 1200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mango chutney.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- It’s 25 grams of sultanas.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- You need 100 g of cooked basmati rice.
Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the chopped carrots, potato, onion, garlic and apple in it for 10 minutes until softening.
- Add the curry powder and stir in. Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the chutney, tomato puree and sultanas. Turn down to a low simmer and let cook for around 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit then puree the whole lot adding boiled water to thin the consistency if required.
- Add the cooked rice, warm through and season to taste.
- Serve with some crisp, flavoured poppadoms.
- There are many other versions of Mulligatawny that use chicken, chickpeas and vegetables including, leek, celery, sweet potato etc.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com