Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of homemade rub — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need of oil.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker step by step
- Rub the chicken all over..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Line the sliced onion there, then add the chicken..
- Add the lemon juice..
- Cook HIGH for 3-4 hours (or LOW for 6-8 hours)..
- Turn off the slow cooker. Use two forks to shred the chicken. Serve warm with rice or pasta..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests on this article, engross gate us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later.