Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 of medium aubergine/eggplant, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of medium strength curry powder*.
- Prepare 200 grams of carrots, diced.
- You need 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 850 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of fresh coriander to garnish.
- You need of Medium Curry Powder*.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- To make the curry powder, dry fry the coriander, cumin and fennel in a pan for a minute until you can smell their aroma, then take off the heat and let cool.
- Mix the toasted seeds with the other ingredients in a coffee grinder or use a pestle & mortar to grind everything as finely as you can and store what you don't use in an airtight jar. To make a hotter powder add some extra garam masala and chilli powder.
- Getting on with the soup itself, put all the ingredients except for the salt, pepper & coriander into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 25 minutes until the aubergine is soft and pulpy.
- Pulse the soup in batches through a blender just a few times so you retain some of the aubergines consistency. You don't want it to be completely smooth.
- Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Vickys Spiced Aubergine Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, divert read us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com