Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille
- You need of large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken).
- Prepare of Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz).
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of dry basil leaves.
- You need of Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained).
- It’s of large eggplant, cut into cubes.
- Prepare of zucchini, cut into coins.
- You need of onion, sliced.
- It’s of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s of parsley Flakes.
- You need of Fresh garlic, minced (5-6).
- Prepare of Salt.
Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille step by step
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)……
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone – in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot……..
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas……
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all…..
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours……
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself 🍛!!!! 😋.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later.