Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. It's packed solid with so many chicken recipes that you could literally make chicken for dinner every night for three months and never get. How to make crockpot chicken dumplings: We're keeping this recipe super easy and convenient because we all need easy and convenient comfort food some days, right?
It is wonderful on a cold, snowy day. I have four children who are picky eaters, and they LOVE this! Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings.
Literally this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of all purpose seasoning.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of biscuits (like pilllsbury).
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
Juicy chicken breasts cooked to tender perfection in the slow cooker in a rich creamy sauce. Shortcut dumplings make this deliciously comforting meal effortless for a family favorite everyone will agree on. Chicken breasts are cooked in a rich and creamy sauce until supremely tender. The dumplings are made from cut up refrigerated biscuits and they cook up so pillowy and tender.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Put chicken, onion and butter into crock pot..
- Sprinkle with all purpose seasoning and garlic powder..
- Top with both cans of cream of chicken soup..
- Add enough water to cover..
- Cook for 5 hours on high setting..
- After cooking gently break up chicken while still in crock pot..
- Tear each biscuit into 6 pieces, toss in floor so they don't stick..
- Add biscuits to crock pot and cook an additional 30 minutes..
- We served this with a salad and did add salt and pepper to personal taste..
You'll want seconds of this delicious Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings. Add both cans of cream of chicken soup and stir. What a great way to use boneless chicken breast crock pot and a couple of hours. This is an easy crock pot recipes to make. If you love chicken breast in.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it anew later.