Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- You need 10 oz of Chunky Salsa.
- It’s 2 can of Mild Rotel.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- You need 1 packages of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 dash of Crushed Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortillas.
- It’s of Extra Misc. Ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 pinch of Cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Sour Cream.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a steady boil and add seasonings & chicken breast..
- In the mean time, grab a blender and add both cans of Rotel and the can of black beans (drain half the fluid from beans first), and puree the mixture..
- Label a gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag with recipe name, date, and additional cooking directs. (See step 9-10 for cooking details).
- Add pureed mixture and salsa to Ziploc bag and set aside..
- Once chicken is done boiling, remove chicken from pot, and let cool. Save one cup of broth from the pot and discard the rest..
- Shred chicken after it has completely cooled..
- Add chicken, broth, and one cup of water to the Ziploc bag containing pureed mixture..
- Seal bag, removing as much air from bag as possible. Freeze immediately..
- When you are ready to prepare the Tortilla Soup for dinner, please keep in mind that you need to thaw bag in the refrigerator for ATLEAST 4 hours..
- Once thawed, add meal to crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours..
- When its almost done cooking, grab tortillas and slice into strips, brush with butter, and bake in the oven at 350 until golden brown..
- Make yourself a bowl of your delicious meal and top with tortilla strips, cheese, & sour cream..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later.