Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ.
Literally this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 can of Coca Cola.
- Prepare 1 of Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning.
- It’s 18 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ Sauce.
Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ step by step
- Season chicken breasts with Weber's Chicken 'N Rib Seasoning..
- Place Coca-Cola, 16 oz of Ray's Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy BBQ sauce and vinegar in Crock Pot and wisk together..
- Place chicken in Crock Pot and cook on high for 4 hours..
- After the 4 hours, shred chicken with two forks and let cook for another 30 minutes..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crock Pot Pulled Chicken BBQ. If you have questions or requests all but this article, interest admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later.