Fruity Crockpot chicken.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Fruity Crockpot chicken for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Fruity Crockpot chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruity Crockpot chicken
- You need 10 of frozen pre cooked grilled chicken tenders.
- You need 12 oz of mango peach salsa (small jar).
- It’s 8 oz of crushed pineapple drained.
- You need 16 oz of tri bean blend, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen onions and peppers.
- Prepare 1 envelope of 90 second brown rice.
Fruity Crockpot chicken instructions
- Add all ingreduents to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over brown rice.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Fruity Crockpot chicken. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once again later.