Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- You need 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- It’s 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken step by step
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep busy entry us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later.