Crock-Pot Chicken Curry.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Crock-Pot Chicken Curry for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Crock-Pot Chicken Curry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Curry
- Prepare 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 4-8 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of med. onions (thinly sliced).
- It’s 3 tbs of curry powder.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 1 box of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried parsley.
- You need of salt&pepper.
Crock-Pot Chicken Curry step by step
- Add everything but the peas in your cockpot.
- On high for 6 hours, low for 8-10 hours. Depending on crockpot..
- Add peas the last 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over rice & enjoy..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Crock-Pot Chicken Curry. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, interest admission us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it another time later.