Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker
- Prepare 2 kg (4 lbs) of chicken thigh.
- It’s 5 cm (2 inches) of ginger, cut into 3 parts and then crushed.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 4 of green onion, the white part only, cut 1 inch.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of salt (according to taste).
- You need 1 liter (1 quart) of water.
- It’s as needed of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, chopped.
Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker step by step
- Add water, ginger, garlic, scallions and salt to the slow cooker. Stir well. Add chicken. Put the slow cooker lid on, press the "low" button and set the timer for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, check if the chicken has been cooked or not. Otherwise, cook for another hour (this depends on the size of the chicken)..
- Take the chicken out (save the broth for another use), brush the chicken with soy sauce..
- Heat sesame oil, saute the chopped garlic until golden brown. Keep stirring, don't let it get burnt. Pour the garlic and the oil over the chicken that has been brushed with soy sauce..
- Serve it with Hainanese rice (recipe 👉 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5403953-hainanese-rice-with-rice-cooker?via=sidebar-recipes) or warm white rice..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker. If you have questions or requests re this article, charm way in us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later.