Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
- You need 1 of small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce).
- It’s of Feta cheese.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes……..
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top……..
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs……..
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……..
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly…..
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, please retrieve us as soon as possible. And don’t forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later.