Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried boneless chicken thighs recipe. To cook fried boneless chicken thighs you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Use 8 of boneless chicken thighs (or any other part of chicken).
- Take 1 cup of flour (this is for breading chicken, you can use more).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- You need 3-4 of eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs:
- Lay your chicken in a bowl & season with salt and pepper, i use season salt..
- Fill a heavy (preferbaly copper bottom) bottom frying pan with oil about 1/4 full, & turn heat on medium. Use a candy thermomator to guage the temp, you want it to be 350° before you drop the chicken in..
- Put flour & corn meal in a zip lock bag along with pepper and salt..
- Crack eggs in a bowl and mix with milk and hot sauce and pepper well. This is your egg wash..
- When your oil is at 350°, take a chicken thigh and drop it in your flour mixture and coat well..
- Now take that same piece of chicken and dip it in the egg wash, covering it completely..
- And again, put chicken back in the flour mix and cover well. The corn meal helps the batter stick to the chicken..
- Place chicken in oil. Remember, if you crowd the pan with chicken the temp will drop and it wont cook. The temp in the pan should drop a little with the chicken is cooking, but in order to have crispy on the outside and moist on the inside chicken the temp should stay between 325° and 350° while cooking. The temp will go up and down so keep an eye on the temp..
- Flip chicken every 3 minutes to make sure it cooks threw evenly. White meat cooks faster than dark meat. Chicken is done when the meat its self reads 160° for boneless chicken and 165° for bone in..
- *IMPORTANT*** Do NOT drain chicken on paper towels unless you want soggy chicken. Let chicken drain on a wire rack or in a strainer (like me!) Let chicken cool for 10 minutes and serve..
If you find this Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.