Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood Chowdah recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Chowdah recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Chowdah recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood chowdah recipe. To make seafood chowdah you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Chowdah:
- Take 1/2 lb of bay scollops.
- You need 1/2 lb of medium shrimp.
- Provide 1/2 lb of chowder fish.
- You need 1 can of chopped clams.
- Prepare 1 can of crab meat.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onion.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of corn (don't drain).
- Take 1 cup of chopped potatoes.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Provide 26 oz of can condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Seafood Chowdah:
- Add 1/2 cup milk, garlic, and cream cheese together in a large pot. Mix together until blended..
- Add the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT THE SEAFOOD. Cover and simmer 25 minutes *do not boil*.
- Add the seafood and continue to simmer for about 10 minutes or until all the seafood is cooked..
If you find this Seafood Chowdah recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.