Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tex-Mex Chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex-Mex Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chowder recipe. You can have tex-mex chowder using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex-Mex Chowder:
- Get 1 of (10oz) container Philadelphia Cooking Creme – Santa Fe Blend.
- You need 1 of (10 3/4oz) can Cream of Potato soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can of milk.
- Take 1 of (15.25oz) can sweet corn, drained.
- You need 1 of (15oz) can black beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 of (10oz) can diced tomato with green chilies, drained.
- Prepare 1 of (6oz) pkg. Tyson Southwestern style chicken breast strips, cut into 1in. pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 dash of of cayenne.
- Take 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Steps to make Tex-Mex Chowder:
- In large saucepan over Med. heat, mix together Cooking Creme & soup. Add can of milk; blend until smooth. Heat just until bubbling..
- Add vegetables and allow to heat through, about 5min..
- Toss in diced chicken and stir; add spices. Simmer another 5min. or until heated through..
- Garnish with tortilla strips, crumbled corn chips, fresh cilantro, cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chives.
- Serve with Pillsbury Cornbread twists..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chowder recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.