Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoky Corn and Shrimp Chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoky Corn and Shrimp Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky Corn and Shrimp Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky corn and shrimp chowder recipe. To make smoky corn and shrimp chowder you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoky Corn and Shrimp Chowder:
- Get 6 slice of bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- Provide 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Take 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 4 large of potato (diced).
- You need 1 large of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of Clam juice.
- Take 4 cup of corn kernels.
- Provide 1 lb of shrimp (cooked and chopped).
- Use 2 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
Steps to make Smoky Corn and Shrimp Chowder:
- In a large saucepan on medium-high heat, melt butter and add, onion, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Stir often until onions are soft. Approximately 5 minutes..
- Put onion mixture into a large pot and add the remaining ingredients. Cook on medium-low heat until potatoes are tender. Approximately 20 minutes..
- Once cooking is complete, remove 1/3 of the soup from pot. Puree soup in a food processor until smooth, then return to pot and stir..
Add shrimp, garlic, Bourbon Smoked Paprika, Worcestershire, Bourbon Smoked Salt, and Bourbon Smoked Pepper. Add the fresh corn and combine. Serve chowder with bacon bits as garnish. Corn chowder is a classic soup bursting with the sweetness of corn. When you add quick-cooking shrimp, corn Usually, the thickness of a chowder comes from two sources: the starchy potatoes and the heavy cream.
If you find this Smoky Corn and Shrimp Chowder recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.