Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding recipe. To make banana pudding you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Pudding:
- You need 140 grms of cream cheese.
- Take 3/4 cup of Cream.
- Use 1 packet of Vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Get 1 &1/2 cup of cold milk.
- You need as required of Banana slices.
- Provide as required of Biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Banana Pudding:
- In a large bowl beat cream and cream cheese in between add condensed milk little by little. Beat well..
- Add vanilla pudding mix and beat until well combined then add cold milk and mix it..
- In a large pot pour the whole mixture and keep stirring and cook on a low flame till the mixture thickens..
- In a serving bowl put some banana slices and biscuits pieces(optional) and pour pudding mixture and keep in the refrigerator for 20 mins..
- Remove from the fridge and put some banana slices and honey on top and serve chilled..
If you find this Banana Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.