Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty "Spanish" Stewed Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty "Spanish" Stewed Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty "spanish" stewed beef recipe. To cook hearty "spanish" stewed beef you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty "Spanish" Stewed Beef:
- Take of Steak (top round).
- Take of Bell peppers.
- You need of Sweet onion.
- Provide of Hunts diced tomatoes (14.5 oz).
- Get of Whole wheat flour.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get of as needed Steak seasoning.
Steps to make Hearty "Spanish" Stewed Beef:
- Slice onions and peppers and trim fat off steak.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Olive oil to a large pot. Flavor steak as desired (I used salt and pepper) and coat 4 ounce pieces with flour. Add steak to olive oil and brown each side..
- When the steak is browned on each side add both cans of diced tomatoes and stir well. Get residue off the bottom of the pot at this time..
- Add the sliced veggies. Add some more seasoning if desired..
- Bring pot to a boil. Lower heat to low-medium so ingredients simmer. Cover pot and let simmer for 1.5 hours or until ingredients are cooked and softened..
- Cook white rice and cover with sauce, veggies, and chunks of steak.
If you think this is a sweet dish, think again. This Spanish beef stew simmers all day in a slow cooker or in the oven. Naturally gluten-free, it uses red wine, roasted red peppers and stewing beef. This Spanish beef stew is made with braising steak, which is succulent and tender when cooked. Many translated example sentences containing "beef stew meat" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.
If you find this Hearty "Spanish" Stewed Beef recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.