Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple dinner recipe. You can have simple dinner using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Dinner:
- You need For of aloo matar, cabbage aloo and baigan tamatar.
- Use 1 of boiled and roughly mashed potato.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled green peas.
- Get 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of chopped potato.
- Provide 1 of medium sized chopped baigan.
- Provide 2 of grated tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1/4 tsp of rai.
- Take 1/4 tsp of methidana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of heeng.
- Prepare 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 3 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide For of Methi Paratha.
- Get 1 cup of ataa.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooked methi leaves.
- Use Pinch of haldi powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of malai.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil for roasting the parantha.
Steps to make Simple Dinner:
- For aloo matar, heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add heeng and jeera, let it splutter, then add ginger green chillies paste, saute for few seconds, then add red chilli, dhaniya and haldi powder, mix well, then add half of grated tomato, cook on low heat, until all the moisture evaporates and oil comes out, then add matar and potato, mix well and add water and salt, simmer for 5 – 7 minutes, sabji is ready..
- For baigan tamatar, heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add rai, jeera, methidana and heeng, let them slputter, then add baigan, salt and haldi, mix well. Cover and cook on low heat, until becomes soft. Then add tomatoes and ginger green chillies paste, mix well. Again cover and cook on low heat for 5 – 7 minutes, sabji is ready..
- For Cabbage and aloo, heat oil in a kadai and add jeera and heeng, let it splutter, then add haldi, cabbage, potatoes and salt, mix well. Cover and cook on low heat, until the potatoes becomes soft. Then add red chilli and dhaniya powders, mix well and roast on high heat for 3 minutes..
- For Methi Parantha, in a mixing bowl combine together atta, haldi, cooked methi, malai, and salt, mix well with your fingers. Then by adding water, little by little, knead a smooth dough. Make medium sized balls from the dough, now roll the balls into a roti. Cook on medium heat, on a tawa, by applying some ghee or oil, until it becomes light brown and crispy. Make other paranthas also like this..
If you find this Simple Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.